Obi-Wan Kenobi - AQUARIUS




(hilight any text on this page to tweet it!)
Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Uber-Mentor of the Galaxy, guides the young, emotional, and impulsive Luke through his turmoil. Appearing even after death (!) as a flickering ghost, or just as voices in Luke's head:
This kind of magic can only be an AQUARIUS!



 
See what Darth Vader says about AQUARIUS:
Aquarius are the biggest bird-brains of the universe. They are walking, talking, mental-health issues!
 There was this guy, he was my mentor for a little while, and I was young and impressionable -- I thought he was really smart. Then he started coming up with weird excuses to stop my progress. Then he even blocked my progress. 
  Long story short, we had a falling out -- but you know what he did? He let down his guard during the fight, and let me kill him! 
  What an idiot! 
  Now the S.O.B. haunts my cancerian son. He totally used a post hypnotic suggestion to implant voices in my son's head! He could totally do that; it was his specialty as a Jedi master, mind games and all of that stuff. And cancerians -- with their wobbly brains -- are totally susceptible to this crap. I would love to kill this Galactic bastard - again!


See what Luke says about AQUARIUS:

Aquarius are far out dreamers and thinkers. My mentor was aquarius and he was super wise. I think they make great mentors. But he wasn't only wise, he also had great intuitive powers and could play great mind games. He could say stuff like, "These aren't the droids you are looking for," and wave his hand a little ... and it would work! Freakin' magic! 
That's what I remember the most about him, he was magic. Even after that creepy guy killed him - he still appears to me!

Send this to a friend! Just click on the email link below or share buttons:
(use desktop version if you can't see the buttons.)