Han Solo - LEO





Han Solo's manic pursuit of leadership at all costs can only mean one thing -- he is a hardcore LEO.
Leo's feel hurt if you don't let them lead; they take it personally.
Problem is, they just must be the leader, even if they are the wrong person for the job.
(hilight any text on this page to tweet it!)
This leads to them biting off way more than they can chew, just like Obama.


See what Darth Vader says about LEO:
Leos are loudmouth loser mama's-boys. I have never met a more incompetent person in my dark-side life than the one called "Han Solo." 
On top of that, the idiot keeps helping the rebels. Who does he think he is, Edward Snowden?
When I finally get my hand[sic] on him again, it will be the last time. I promise.


See what Luke says about LEO:
Leos make great leaders, but watch out -- they might steal your girl!
My buddy Han is always getting himself in trouble, I don't why, but he always has to be the frontman and he revels in the role. He really knows spaceships and navigating around the galaxy and stuff. I totally trust him to do this.
Leos are also "people people", and I dig that, you know, it appeals to my "soft side of the force."

Send this to a friend! Just click on the email link below or share buttons:
(use desktop version if you can't see the buttons.)