Darth Vader - SCORPIO

There can be only one. 


AND HE IS -- DARTH VADER




This singularity, this all pervading, all seeing, absolute force in the universe, can only be SCORPIO. 
The SS uniform fetish, and fascination with death and power, are hardwired traits in the scorpio. 
(hilight any text on this page to tweet it!)

The nuclear power of pluto, and the desire to simplify things into one all powerful, all encompassing system, is also indicative of a pure Scorpion. 

 There can be only one in the Universe who can handle the power of the dark side, who can play with it at will, and survive.


See what Darth Vader says about SCORPIO:
 Scorpios are the kindest, coolest, people I know. They have amazing intuitive powers, and are constantly striving for good things. 
 It is said that they are a law unto themselves, but, I assure you: they are totally fair and just. 
 Scorpios see things through to the end and get things done. Exactly what we need in a leader nowadays!
The Universe needs a Scorpio at the helm!



See what Luke says about SCORPIO:

Scorpios scare the hell out of me. 
They are the creepiest, scariest "signs" of the Zodiac.

There is this dude with an SS uniform fetish, and he keeps telling me he is my father! 

I'm really afraid of this guy.

I wouldn't want to think of what he would do with me, if he ever got me alone somewhere. 

As a matter of fact, I'm so scared of this guy that I'm taking martial arts classes, just so I can defend myself against creeps like this! 
Stay clear of these guys, they totally embody the dark side of the force and EVERYTHING which is bad in the universe!


Send this to a friend! Just click on the email link below or share buttons:
(use desktop version if you can't see the buttons.)