C3PO - VIRGO



Possibly the first gay robot, C3PO makes points with his ultra-correctness, and is THE Uber-Clean-Freak of the galaxy! 
(hilight any text on this page to tweet it!)

This upright neurosis is 1 million percent indicative of a pure Virgo. 

Another prominent Virgo of the Galaxy is Princess Amidala:
She can be best described in one word: VIRTUE
Princess Padme Amidala shines in her eternal battle for the good in the galaxy. Virtue: The absolute shining value of the Virgo. 




See what Darth Vader says about VIRGO: 
This is a big pain point for me, my ex-wife was Virgo. I loved her very much, but because of differing career paths, we had to part. I wanted to show her the wonders of the entire universe, but she had her "principles". Problem with Virgos is; they are slaves to their principles, and they don't even know where their principles come from. A leader needs flexibility, I tried to tell her this, but "No-Go."
I believe Virgos are really good people, but sometimes they are too principled, and just can't see things my way or any other way. 


See what Luke says about VIRGO:
Virgos are one of my favorite signs. They are the most beautiful loving women I know. They are fair and proper. 
Virgos help me remember what path I am really on; what the good side is all about. 
I dig Virgo's, they are the keepers of the holy values!

Send this to a friend! Just click on the email link below or share buttons:
(use desktop version if you can't see the buttons.)